Introducing Miss Doodle a.k.a. Milli 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum group. Read alot, and learned quite

abit. I just got the okay from my darling husband to order

"Milli 2009". I'm excited and also a little nervous because

you all know, it's a big step. I have never used one but, I'm determined to make it. I know I got to do alot of P.P.P. I

ordered a DVD and I'm going to take some classes before

she comes home to live with us. I really like this forum because everyone tries to help i.e. advise, encouragement,

etc. Thank you so much for being so kind to everyone you meet. Anya

Welcome to the forum Anya. And congratulations on you new purchase. You are in the right spot, you are going to have questions, discouragement, and wonder what in the world you were thinking....since you have been reading, you know we all have experienced these things. When you are feeling those things, just pop in and ask questions, or do a search on the subject you will find your answers. And you are right, you have a lot of PPP ahead of you. I had never used a machine either when I bought my Millie, so I know exactly how you feel. You are going to do just fine.

WooHoooooo, Anya! It's a big step, but you are gonna have a ball!! I'm very happy and excited for you! Keep us posted on your classes, always interesting to hear about those, and let us help you wait on arrival day! When is she due? And what DVD did you get? Myrnaks beginner dvd is great, shows you close ups of how to load the quilt and pantos and all that. A great one for beginners.

Hi and Welcome Anya, so tickled for you on getting your milli.

There are also a lot of short clips on UTube, So much fun to watch and get diff techniques from different people, and see what they do.

congrats on the order.

God Bless, Ritar

Archived