EDGERIDER WHEELS INSTALLED....

and I am still married!!!!

lol it was not bad at all. My hubby did it and we only had to call Patty twice. (actually 3 times but the third was to say how nice my machine runs)

Honest, it makes a BIG difference and I will join all those who highly recommend ER wheels. Patty was very nice to talk to and I could see the smile on her face as she answered yet another of the same question I am sure she answered a hundred times already. Thank you Patty.

Now of to Quilt, there are 15 Quilts waiting for attention.

Dory you won't believe the difference. My machine was running soooooo smooth, or so i thought, until I installed these wheels. I just finished my first Quilt, a lap Quilt with Kiss Curls pattern and oh my...you gotta hold on to the machine, it is almost like it knows where to go and wants to run with it. As well i notice the sound, it seems "quieter"?

I have mine too - since mid October and they're still sitting in their 'tube' downstairs. I'm just a bit afraid of the install. Actually, my black wheels run very nicely for me and I keep thinking if they aren't broke why fix 'em? However, I think when I finish the quilt I am working on now I will just have to tackle it. I'm thinking that with my machine already raised for the Circle Lord, it might even be easier.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Caroline, I was thinking the same thing, had my wheels sitting there for a couple of weeks, saying after Christmas. Well. today was as good a day as any, and I am glad. I am about to do my first custom Quilt with the new wheels and look forward to it. Done 2 baby Quilts so far today and I am lovin it!!!!

My Micro Handles are coming soon and I can't wait for the possibilities this will open up for me. I am excited!

Originally posted by DoryJM

I'm starting my letter now...

Dear Santa, I've been awfully (hmm, nope) very (nu-uh), pretty (???) sort of good this year. May I please have a set of Edgerider wheels????

Dory,

Santa knows when we lie. So, just be honest. Write something like this:

-------

Dear Santa,

I try really hard to be a good girl but sometimes I'm not. Anyway, please let me have Edgerider wheels for my longarm machine. Oh, and can I also have a pony? Please? Maybe I can have two ponies? Oh...wait, I already have two ponies. Never mind.

Just Edgeriders. That's all I want.

The end.

Love,

Dory

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

How about this...

Dear Santa, I haven't been all that bad this year...so how about a set of Edgerider whells?

Perfect, Kristina!!

Actually, since I have to take the machine apart in a few weeks to move it, this would be the perfect time! Dennis is so sweet, I showed him the saddle chair and he said, "Order it." If I show him the wheels, he'll say, "Order them." If I let him, we'll be BROKE!!:o

Originally posted by DoryJM[/i]

If I show him the wheels, he'll say, "Order them." If I let him, we'll be BROKE!!:o

But just think how happy you will be....well, until the next payment is due on the house....but its only money and we can't take it with us.....:P:P:P

Thank you Monika!! Glad you are zipping along through your quilts. Let me know what you think when you do some SID and detail work.

Shana..... I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you yet ;) I'll be gone at the World Quilt Show the 11th - 17th, so call my cell rather than home if this is when you install.

I just put edgeriders on last week and the difference is amazingly smooth. I had planned on getting some next year because I had heard so many good comments about them. Well, Mi Bella had an accident. The pickup bar came unscrewed on one end ( I have auto feed) and I didn't notice. Needless to say the bar came down on the bed of the machine while I was quilting and damaged four of my wheels. Fortunately, the custom I was working on wasn't ripped!!!!!! It was not a "happy time" but I am very happy now!

Archived