How do you know when you've done too many pebbles?

Don't blame you for not sharing any pebbles...LOL...I know I wouldn't! I would be singing too and my daughter would have earplugs in to avoid hearing me:P

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by Stagecl

Pebbles, pebbles everywhere and not one pebble to share..LOL Just popped in to my mind...I think I am going crazy too. Intense quilting like that is tough. Can't wait to see your quilt:D

:P:P:P:P:P:P I think I was singing that in my head yesterday. My husband was cracking up because at the 4 hour mark I just started singing random things. I never really sing...I have a horrible voice but I was singing. LOL yup I'm not sharing because that is 1 or 2 pebbles I won't have to make again!

:P:P

Originally posted by sewlinzi

Oh, but I LOVE how they look when they cover a large area!

Oh but Linzi there really aren't tons of big areas of pebbles. Most of the ones I'm doing right now are in 1/4" space!!!! There are other areas (God help me) that have bigger areas of pebbling. I think I'm going to add some McTavishing to the larger areas just to give myself a break!

ohhhh, yes, i remember the pebble quilt i had the luxury of doing....and it crippled me for days by the time i was done. ice packs and more ice packs - but you are very right. little thinking after a while so it gets relaxing and the results are worth the pain.... can't wait to see your finished product.

I am anxiously awaiting a picture too. Maybe it will make it's way to MQS??? and we can see it in person. It sounds like it is going to be beautiful. I've never done pebbles, so I can't feel your pain, but working on any tedius design for 5 to 10 hours straight would make anyone crazy for a bit. Can't wait to see it. :cool:

Archived