Mercedes is back

Hi Everyone,

I'm back online and sooo happy! The motherboard on my PC went out about a month ago and I've been out of touch for that long. I've missed you all!

It took me awhile to determine what to purchase and after looking at the PC's and MAC's, I purchased a MAC. Never used a MAC before and just got it today. I got my new wireless setup along with the internet connection and e-mail. So far so good!

I know I will have to load up WIndows 7 also in a partition so I can run my embroidery sewing software but that's for another day. I have some catching up to do on this list.

While I was out of touch, I sent my machine back to APQS for the 5 year service. Got it back but haven't gotten it back on the frame yet as I need some help lifting it - hopefully will get that done this weekend. It now has edgeriders on it all the way around and I can hardly wait to try them out! I also have the Quiltazoid just waiting for me to try out. Yep, way too many new toys to play with at one time.

Mercedes

Welcome back Mercedes. Hope you enjoy your Mac as much as I do. I bought mine back in December and I love it.

I haven't been on a lot lately either due to work travel.. yuck... I didn't realize that we QZers now have our own spot on the forum. Thanks Meg for mentioning it. I'm going to go check it out right now !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! This is my first MAC so I'm still getting used to it but it is so nice to be online. I need to checkout the QZ forum but I've got to get my machine head on the frame. My son in law is sick and can't make it over to lift the machine onto the frame so I'm going nuts. If only there was a way I could load the head onto the frame myself.

Guess I just need to be patient BUT I'M NOT THAT PATIENT!

Mercedes

Archived