Chat Challenge

I have to think this through....but I was thinking about a stencil challenge....what do you all think. I will be giving this more thought, but stencils can make a quilt look great, they are pretty easy....plus, it will spark your creativity and push you if you have never used stencils.

Let me know your thoughts....

Of course you can play. I was trying to think of things I don't see here much...that is why stencils came to mind. So get crackin girl!! Stencils are cheap...and even better, if you are creative or not...you can make your own.

Personally, I am as covered in chalk by the time I get finished with a quilt, as the quilt :D but I love stencils.

And, yes, I read the title later today and realized what better person to challenge everyone to a "chat challenge"....I have changed the name, but will reserve that for the "challenge".

Kath, jump in and try it. If you have questions about using stencils, etc, just post your questions/concerns here. The people who are comfortable using them will help you get started. I would suggest continous line stencils, especially when you are new to stencils.

I am working on the rules of the challenge while watching college basketball while DH snors in the recliner :)

Archived