Another prayer request!

This one is for me. Most of you know I have Rhuematoid Arthritis. We've just had the sign up for the new insurance at work. I have to come up with 4K to cover the deductable before the insurance covers anything at all. Good news is that after that it covers EVERYTHING 100%! RX included. I should be able to get a scooter this year! Yaaaaay! Bad news, I have to come up with this quickly. I am applying for another co-pay assistance grant that will pay a minimum of 2K a year. Max is 3500.00 for special circumstances. Please prayer that I can be approved for the whole 3500.00. I still do not have all my hours back at work and am unable to work a 2nd job outside the home. I'm getting about 10.29 an hour now. It's a good job normally, and I have insurance. Both are huge blessings for someone with a Chronic Illness. I have to have the help, I am on Rituxin therapy and that is about 20K 2-3 times a year. Please pray that I find favor with these people. TIA!!!

Kenna - I will indeed pray for you, as well as any others that need help. Just keep doing what you do - the best you can!! May all your needs be taken care of, your problems solved and your aches and pains be less than they are now........

We love you :):) - keep us posted!! :):)

Kenna-babe! :) I say extra special prayers for you. I know you will be approved the entire $3500 you need. And what a blessing that you can get your scooter. I know you have been wanting this for so very long. I send hugs with little happy tears in my eyes. Love you sweetie. (((hugs))) Think positive and we all pray for you, kenna-babe.

Archived