Scappy quilt

Hi Kath,

I am loving those colours on that quilt, and it has turned out really lovely.

I am loving these template boards too. My swirly one turned up yesterday and am looking forward to trying it out !

Shame we don't live closer then we could share and swap !!!

:)

Janette, thanks for the kind words

What you can see is my Quiltazoid with a CL template sat on it.

It would be great to have someone who had a longarm live closer. In Darlington we dont even have a fabric shop now never mind anything to do with Quilting. I would be lost without the internet.:P

Before I forget Michael posted today that he now has an up front system for the Lenni, here is the link

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=21398

Hi Kath,

It is a beautiful quilt. Lovely combination of colours.

I thought after I posted, that it may be the quiltazoid, it was the CL template that threw me.

Good news that the upfront is available for the Lenni, I will have to give Michael an email.

I keep ducking under my quilt from the front to the back to lift the stylus between circles at the moment ! not ideal, but saves walking all the way around !! or in my case actually crawling underneath it !!! LOL

I would not be without the internet either. Especially importing from US. Why do they have it so cheap over there? It is not fair!

Take care,

:)

Kath,

Your quilt is beautiful!, Has a romantic cottage feel to it, and Patricia's winter wonderland board is perfect for it.

Janette,

I have had the CL up front system on my Liberty (same size as the Leni) for the past month. What a huge difference it is being able to see where you are starting and stopping. :)

Thanks so much everyone. The quilt is on its way to Scotland tomorrow with my DD. I know my MIL will like it, as she loves everything I make her :D My MIL is the type of person who always loves getting homemaid gifts and so appreciates that someone will take the time to make things for her.

Archived