winging it (finished)

i wanted to share some eyecandy inspiration...sometimes just trusting your gut and 'winging' it works out....if it didn't- there's always Mr. Ripper....:P

this is the quilt i currently have in the frame...there are these three little stars in the piecing (it's a pieced/applique with folksy angels done in shabby chic colors...) and i had no idea what to do with all that space around them...

problem solved...i love it when i surprise myself *giggle*....now they are not so 'lost' on the top...now it means i have to do a color change on the quilt....*shrug*

i'm doing that little fluer-de-wing in the skirts of the angels, so it'll have friends in the rest of the quilt....i will post pictures when i finish it...

post--13461903873322_thumb.jpg

Shannon, you need to consider having an "online" class for us. As smart as you are, I know you can figure out how to do it (perhaps from your blog). We could take your class (for pay) and post our pictures for you to evaluate and share with others who take the class. Fun, fun - sorta like quilt University. This would be Shannon University! Whadayathink?

Originally posted by LinneaMarie

I think it would be Doodlebug U.

I LOVE IT!!!! i already have an idea for a t-shirt....and yes, i will offically start a research excursion into an online class....can't be that hard to do....plus, no planes blowing up on the runway! :D

Doodlebug,

If you are seriously considering an online class check out MQ Resources. They do have online classes and the other day I read a posting requesting anyone interested in teaching to contact MQR. I know you would have a lot of interested APQS forum members lining up to take your classes.

Just a thought:cool:

Lisa:)

Noooooooo, MQR is too hard to use. Their whole forum is difficult to register, hard to do. They have some good stuff over there and I have taken an class but I don't like their format. I wish it was as easy to use as this one is!!!!

What about Doodle U? Doodle U just has a ring to it!! Since I suggested it can I have my first class 10% off?

Really not sure what you find difficult at MQ Resource. I am taking a Wholecloth class right now. The classes and discussions are in their own topic on the forum. All I do is go to the Wholecloth forum and click on the classroom link and hit the play button. If I want to ask questions or post pictures I go to the discussion link and post my question or read the questions of other members who have registered for the class.

I am sorry if you have found it difficult but I have had no difficulties at all. Besides Suzanne has always responded quite quickly to any questions, etc. Maybe you should give it another try.:)

Lisa:)

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Noooooooo, MQR is too hard to use. Their whole forum is difficult to register, hard to do. They have some good stuff over there and I have taken an class but I don't like their format. I wish it was as easy to use as this one is!!!!

What about Doodle U? Doodle U just has a ring to it!! Since I suggested it can I have my first class 10% off?

'Oh... Sylivia'.... I love it over at MQR (and here of course)....it's just like a big shopping mall.....once you been around a couple of times.... you'll remember....there is an awful lot of super stuff over there.... I am taking Adams Wholecloth class too at the moment... I just love their classes!!!

I took Suzannes Feather Bootcamp in February,and Carla's Quilt Whisperer 101 in December.

I'm also watching all of the CL classes, don't have it just yet but wait till I get that longarm!!!

Doddlebug.... 'You'll go down a storm over there' and Suzanne is such a honey to deal with!!!

Archived