Vulcano dust

No quilt (yet) but I was impressed by the colors at sundown last wednesday. Because of the erruption of the vulcano in Iceland we had a spectacular sundown.

Vlissingen_Vulkaanstof

So when we are not working on our new Art & Stitch software which will be released on Monday, April 26 I am doing some photography :)

Regards

Theo

Theo,

That is a beautiful photo. Peaceful. Thanks for sharing.

After Mt. St Helen's erupted years ago in Washington state (West coast of the US) we had some incredible sunsets here on the east coast. I wonder how far the ash from Iceland is going to spread.

Dianne

Just had a call from a couple near London. They are supposed to fly over to Los Angeles next Thursday to come spend a week with us and then drive to his fathers place in No. CA. They can't see it, but have no idea if they will get out of Heathrow or not. Their son and family have been on holiday in Africa and cannot leave. He is due back at work tomorrow (Monday for them), kids are due to return to school. The ash is disrupting a lot of people!

The sunsets are incredible- beautiful pictures.

Marilyn

Yes, I've heard that sunsets have been beautiful.

However we were due to fly home to the UK today and as expected the flight has been cancelled. We spent 4 hours at Providence airport trying to sort alternative flights. Currently the earliest we can fly is in a weeks time!!!!

Have managed a flight to Houston from Boston for tomorrow (Sunday) where hopefully we will fly home from in a week.

Wish us luck :(

Good luck on getting a flight Chris, From the news here in the UK everything is grounded, the earliest they expect flights to start again are sometime tomorrow, but this seems to keep on changing. The volcano is still throwing out tons ash and they say as yet they do not know when it will stop.

I hope our European friends are well. I have been thinking about you and your trip back home. Linzi and Tracy are going to Houston, how cool is that! Chris, are you home? I really enjoyed meeting you all at Fire & Ice, you are a doll!

I hope you all check in so we know you are OK or need a place to stay or some guidance.

Lisa

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

NW NJ

Connie

Just one more week :)

Have you seen the latest movies on our website www.artandstitch.com

Shipments starting Monday April 26.

First teaching opportunity at MQS in Overland Park and later this year at Innovations in Tacoma.

We are very happy we finished this huge project and it all looks awsome, we look forward teaching this at MQS and hear everybodies oh, ah and woow.

Regards

Theo

To my Quilting Sisters Linzi and Tracy:

Finally caught up with you two. Just a note to say don't you two go sleeping at any airport, both Newark Liberty and JFK airports look like College Spring break in Panama City, Florida, and you can't get a hotel for any amount of dollars. So, remember you ladies have a HOME in New York, just 20mins. taxi ride from JFK.

About the dinner for 26 ! ! ! That was a PARTY, sounded like so much fund. Sorry I missed it, but my guild had their bi annual quilt show this weekend so I wanted to be there, next time.

The volcano sitution is not sounding positive, especially when you hear that England and France make the statement this morning that they are considering sending their fighters to New York (war ships because they are large enough) to pick up their citizens and bring them home.

LOVE you girls, Marilynn

Archived