NQR - Bonnie's Beautifully Bodacious Big Buns...

OMG! I was prepared to open this post to see a "moon" of Bonnie! :P (kidding)

Them beautifully bodacious big buns look mighty yummo-licious!!!

...and after eating all of those buns,,,, one might need to find themselves a bigger pair of britches in which to fit their newly acquired bodaciously big buns...

Bonnie's buns look great!

JoAnn's looks great--look at all those 50% off signs!:P

And it's also great that you are enjoying your extended visit to the States. Sounds like you are busy busy with Bonnie's studio. I will get in line to offer you both room and board and lotsa fabric shopping if you need a visit to the West Coast.

Good looking buns!!! Now I know why we didn't hear from you all yesterday. Bonnie's going to need a vacation after you all leave, LOL:cool: Heidi, I agree we need to drive up the road to Bonnie's. You all don't have sticky buns in the UK? Ok, everyone send your favorite sticky bun recipe to Kath and the other deprived UK residents.:o

Morning everyone, Just incase we don't get chance to speak to you all today, we are both fine but missing home terribly:P

Our plan for the day is to finish spring cleaning Bonnies stuio. Linzi is going to eat the rest of the sticky buns. I have rationed her intake to one for breakfast, one at elevenses, one for afternoon tea, and one for supper. as usual I am being good but I am doing the pound thing on fabric?

Originally posted by sewcrazy4quilting

LOL I was afraid to look! Thought Bonnie may have been caught gardening in her thong again :) You ladies are a hoot, wish I could be there!

This is Bonnie on Tracy's new toy. Even at 19 and 118 pounds you wouldn't see me in a thong. However my flip-flops those I lived in.

Archived