Blissful days ahead!

I cracked under the pressure and put down a deposit on Bliss :)

I can't wait to share APQS's innovative prowess with Canada!

This is a really funny situation. I am buying it so I have it to show potential buyers.

I absolutely LOVE the way my Millie glides across the table. From the very first day, it's been awesome. I need to know how they could possibly make it better. Innovation is Great! I can't wait to get my hands on Bliss!

Matt, did you get to try the Bliss out? If you love the way your Milly glides now, you might not like the Bliss!

Originally posted by ManQuilter

I cracked under the pressure and put down a deposit on Bliss :)

I can't wait to share APQS's innovative prowess with Canada!

This is a really funny situation. I am buying it so I have it to show potential buyers.

I absolutely LOVE the way my Millie glides across the table. From the very first day, it's been awesome. I need to know how they could possibly make it better. Innovation is Great! I can't wait to get my hands on Bliss!

Matt, that's great! and I agree, my Millie is so smooth, I can't imagine how it could be better..... don't think I could justify purchasing the Bliss.... but I sure would love to see it! .....hmmmm..... 10 hr drive to Edmonton...... ;) .....crappy, my holidays are all booked up..... sigh..... maybe next year! Glad to know there is going to be one in Canada!

Be sure to tell us all about it..... we'll be waiting!

Pamela,

You won't have much difficulty with JJ--I'll write the directions very clearly:)

To save customers shipping costs, we aren't asking for you to ship the old rails and/or trusses back to APQS. You can contact a local recycler or scrap yard...they should offer you some good $$$ for the aluminum rails.

Hi Dawn

Do you think someone could tell us the weight of two 12ft rails so that we can phone ahead to see what we'll get from different scrap dealers. Also, the weight of the carriage because we won't be needing that either, will we?

Thanks

Sue in Australia

I find it amazing that some of your Millie Machines run like silk and others including mine is like pushing a 20# cememt block around.

the company has been wonderful at trying to figure out what the problem is but..... alas.......though some improvement has been made we are not there yet.

we will keep tweaking until we get it right

I took a couple pictures of the Rail and wheel at Rosemont. Unfortunately, they are a little fuzzy. They do show the change for those who have been asking to see what the rail looks like. The wheels are a little shallower and have ball bearings. I cannot wait to get mine. I don't know how to post two pics at same time, so I'll make two posts.

post--13461903988009_thumb.jpg

Archived