NQR Foot Surgery

Kristina I managed to get one border finished on a Grandmothers Flower Garden I have been working on for the past year, and pssstt thanks for not telling;);)

I had the stitiches out yesterday but they are still sore and I am still walking very funny.

DH took time off work to "look after me":o, but I think he forgot how to cook, there were a few disasters:P:P

I am glad that you are up and going again. I had one foot done at a time. It was a pain being on crutches for a week. I had an air cast to walk in. It was removeable and I could shower with a "xerosock" that went over the bandages. I was back to work with the air cast.

Your "little boy" knew things weren't right with you in bed.

Hope you continue to recover nicely.

Karen - here's hoping a speedy and pain free recovery!

Get your hand work done!

Heidi, get all your handwork and keep it in a bag near you! I have several bags of different handwork projects that I can pick up and take anywhere... everything is in them, scissors, thread, needles, fabric, etc... all ready at the drop of a hat! or foot!

Best wishes to you both!

ps: making the bags is fun too!

Guest Linda S

OUCH! Karen - I'm glad you had such sweet canine company. Sounds like hubby needs to go off to cooking school. I hope you'll feel better soon. I've had surgeries on both feet, but never at the same time. That can't be easy.

Wow,

I used to be an OR RN and never did any of our surgeons operate on bilateral limbs (unless it was a trauma). Wow, that is a difficult recovery. One good aspect is that once you are through the recovery you do not have to do it all over again for the "other foot".

Take care,

Lisa:)

Karen hope your recovery continues in a speedy mode. what a darling companion you have to keep you company and what a dh to cook for you. I bet you ate even the disasters and called them good. Take care of your self.

Archived