What not to do with your fingers

OUCH!!! Joyce I am on the safety team where I work, so according to OSHA standards any possible pinch points must be painted warning sign yellow and labeled "pinch point" if your unable to place a guard around it.

But I'm sure painting your hopping foot yellow is mute, since you learned the hard way that is a pinch point. Lets hope you don't do that again! :D

Originally posted by Liam1964

OUCH!!! Joyce I am on the safety team where I work, so according to OSHA standards any possible pinch points must be painted warning sign yellow and labeled "pinch point" if your unable to place a guard around it.

But I'm sure painting your hopping foot yellow is mute, since you learned the hard way that is a pinch point. Lets hope you don't do that again! :D

LOL . I rent the machine I may need to paint it.

I've tried getting my finger with the hopping foot and the needle. Can I say ACRYLIC NAILS TO THE RESCUE! It only cracked the acrylic both times and it was just a little tender. Might be a good excuse to get your nails done!!!

Hope it feels better soon. If it gets too throbby heat up a pin and put a hole in the fingernail it will help.

Shirley

Archived