*wave* from the left coast!

dory, kristina, and me are having fun doodling in the yurt! it gets kindda hot during in the afternnon, so we have gotten good at quilting nayked....dennis doesn't even mind! :) he is a great host- he's always grinning ear to ear....he cooks, then rushes us back out the yurt to quilt again....:P:P;)

we don't have pictures yet, but we promise to post them later...

the fllights out here were uneventful *yay* northern sierra nevada is very pretty....i've already seen two mule deer yearlings and turkey hens with poults. i've also made friends with all dory's ponies....it's not going to be easy to leave....

tomorrow we are going to reno to a quilt show.

Kristina painted my toenails- lime green! :)

I am home. Drove home very very late last night! Was nearing dark when I left Reno after we attended a quilt show there. Dory and Shannon were soooo much fun...and Dennis too. I enjoyed myself and had a fabulous time. I didn't want to leave. We played in the yurt, with the ponies, appliqued in the house, drove to town for light shopping and a guild meeting. It was awesome. Thank you thank you to Dory and Dennis for sharing their home and for the relaxing time had by all! Shannon is awesome too! You girls in WA are gonna enjoy her like we did! ;)

Archived