It can be done!!

I put aside a customers quilt to finally do a couple of Jane's wall hangings. Sometimes she complains that I keep trying to make money, well it's getting cold out and I thought the better, sometimes a happy wife means a happy life!! Or so I'm told.Only 44 of hers left to go-LOL

She said I can stay in the heat for a while now! Oh boy no more snow quilting! I don't know how she puts up with me. She's a great piecer too , always a pleasure to quilt one of hers.

I did some thread painting and outlining on the printed bird pattern, came out pretty good.

Janes-wall-hangings-web.jpg

Nice work, to both you and Jane. It is great to have a masterpiece given for you to perform your masterpiece work on too.

Now, go to the calendar where you write down your customer commitments and write Jane in at least once a week. We each need a rest one day a week and she and her work can be yours. Happy life to both of you.

Originally posted by PattyS

That is absolutely beautiful! Do you have a particular pattern for the pieced top? I am always looking for things with cardinals.

Patty,

The birds are from a fabric panel from Moda - about 2-3 years ago. The pattern from Birchwood Lane call "This & That" by Sherri K Falls

I do love them - Jane

Archived