Blue 3-D blocks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quilting for the blocks--line-work to emphasize the "walls" and scrolls to emphasize the "tops". It was fun to figure out the designs, but it took lots of time with all the stops and starts.

Blue thread--BottomLine and Brytes.

This is the second quilt in a row that I stitched on the binding--this one took 25 minutes and I charge a flat $30-any size-to attach the binding. I even did the invisible join on the longarm! I should do a demo of that nifty trick!

post--13461905146829_thumb.jpg

That is beautiful and your quilting is just icing on the cake. I love the sashing design too...maybe I'll try to figure that one out. Please do show us how you do the invisible join on the binding with the longarm. I just did my first binding on my longarm and I swear I will never do it any other way.

Originally posted by ffq-lar

This is the second quilt in a row that I stitched on the binding--this one took 25 minutes and I charge a flat $30-any size-to attach the binding. I even did the invisible join on the longarm! I should do a demo of that nifty trick!

First off, Linda, your quilting is just gorgeous! Love the sashing design! And yes, please do a demo of the invisible join on the longarm!!! Pretty please!!

Archived