Cosmos, New CL Giant Template

circlelord

Hi,

Please take a look at our newest Giant template, the Cosmos.

http://circlelordflowers.blogspot.com/

We are now entering our 10th year of providing professional design tools for Long and Mid Arm quilters.

Over 15 models of the Circlelord and 60 templates.

No one wants to tell you how much money they are making with Circlelord Giant templates, such as the Swirls and Zig Zag.

And now, the Cosmos.

Write or call toll free 866 510 - 6060

loricles@loriclesquilting.com

For Australia, we have a new courier that is better than the Post office. Ask for a quote.

Oh, my! Another one that I'll have to add to my list! What a pretty new design. I can see it on whimsical quilts, feminine quilts, anything with a flower in the fabric. And WOW, it quilts up fast! I've got a quilt here right now for the guild that is made from fabrics that have the words, "Peace", and "Love" on them. This template would be perfect for it -- think "flower child". :D Great job, Michael.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by circlelord

Hi,

Please take a look at our newest Giant template, the Cosmos.

http://circlelordflowers.blogspot.com/

We are now entering our 10th year of providing professional design tools for Long and Mid Arm quilters.

Over 15 models of the Circlelord and 60 templates.

No one wants to tell you how much money they are making with Circlelord Giant templates, such as the Swirls and Zig Zag.

And now, the Cosmos.

Write or call toll free 866 510 - 6060

loricles@loriclesquilting.com

For Australia, we have a new courier that is better than the Post office. Ask for a quote.

20% off you Cosmos purchase and on any other Giant templates.

Email for a Quote.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by JustSewSimple

That is such a lovely pattern, I wish it could be used from the front, I'd just it on my borders!

The pattern stitches from top to bottom, going from side to side, so it would have to be a pretty big border to use the template on, nearly 12 inches wide for the smaller board and nearly 15 inches wide for the bigger board. One pass for the whole design.

It IS a very pretty design and makes a really ugly quilt look better than it ever should. Ask me how I know. :P:P:P

Beverly,

Thank you for your question.

Except for the Zig Zag, our Giant templates are used just the same as a panto. The only differences are, they are easier to follow, and some are multi-pattern.

When you get any of our templates, you get an instruction sheet.

After that, there are Webpages(blogs) on each template giving technical information and showing examples of its use.

Deb Levy has given online Circlelord classes, and should be coming out with a Dvd soon.

Then, there is this forum, where users show what they have done, how they have done it, and why.

So, in short, the learning curve is straight up. The hardest thing to learn is that you should have these templates if you want to get ahead in the Longarm business.

Archived