Latest Quilt with Minnesota Fabric

Thank you for all your nice comments. :)

The pattern is called "Times Remembered" and it was in one of the quilt magazines from last summer. The focal blocks were actually done with Redwork. I saw it as I was browsing through the magazine while riding the bus on the way to the Minnesota quilt show. ;) As soon as I saw this pattern, I turned to my friend and told her, this is the pattern I'm going to make using the 2010 fabric. :D I don't remember which magazine it was in, but will check when I get home from work and let you know. This was one of the better patterns that I have made in a long time! The instructions were very clear and the measurements for everything were "right on" so it was very easy to make since it went together with no issues.

The pattern was in the Spring/Summer 2010 Quilt Sampler (Better Homes and Gardens Creative Collection. And it's called Times Remembered. Hope you can still get the magazine!

I made this quilt to go on my couch. I am making a matching table runner and 2 pillows "as we speak". :):) My goal is to make quilts for the different seasons for my couches. I have Xmas ones and a spring/summer one, so now I have a winter one. The 2011 Minnesota fabric is gorgeous fall scenes so I'm thinking I may make the same pattern with this year's fabric too.........we'll see! :D:D:D

Thanks again for your nice comments. :)

Well, it's really easy! :cool: I use Flickr for my pictures so I have my quilt album open, then start a thread here on the forum. Then I bring up one picture, copy and paste the link to my thread here, then hit the space bar twice to create a couple blank lines between each picture, then go back to my Flickr page and do it again until I have copied and pasted as many pictures as I want to post. :D:D Nothing to it!

Archived