picture of my 2011 VT Mud Mystery Quilt(pillow picture added)

I finally got around to post this picture, it is kind of dark as the lighting was bad and I had to show in on a bed because it was just too darn big to have held up or hung. It measured 98 x 112. I added an extra border to make it fit my daughters bed. This is the one that I showed the three baticks fabrics earlier.

post--13461906471793_thumb.jpg

I used the R&S swirl boards on this quilt. I have CL but also had some boards from R&S before I got my CL so I use them all. Sylvia, we must have the same taste in furniture, it is not antique but looks like it would be. Have had that for almost 10 years and it will be an antique when I give it up!! LOL

Thanks all of you, I have had that mystery quilt done for over an month and have been lax on getting a picture taken and posted. Sorry :(

The weekend after this coming one 8th, 9th and 10th I am going back to the beach for another retreat and hope to finish the asian quilt that weekend. Seems the only time I have to piece quilts is when I am away from home. So stand by after the retreat I should have a finished asian top to show. If you think you have been waiting you should hear the flack I get from my son!! I keep telling him to be patient and it will be worth the wait!

Archived