Fish and my CL boards

Guest Linda S

Wow - way too much adorable here! ;) What a beautiful little girl who is so lucky to have a grandma to make her a wonderful fish quilt. Nice job! Don't you just love the Circle Lord? It is such a great tool!

Originally posted by Linda S

Wow - way too much adorable here! ;) What a beautiful little girl who is so lucky to have a grandma to make her a wonderful fish quilt. Nice job! Don't you just love the Circle Lord? It is such a great tool!

I do love the CL boards. My SIL came over today and we did one of her quilts. It was actually fun. I'm going to throw one of mine on there and do it tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun.

Baby received her quilt on Wednesday and hasn't stopped carrying it around since. Her mother says she's a VERY happy little girl.

I LOVE being a "Gramma". Those little people make you feel like a super star.

She's one of nine grandchildren and I feel exactly the same way about each of them (ages 3 years to 22 years old). There are times when every thing in your life comes to a screeching halt while you fix what's hurting your babies. It may be just lending an ear...sometimes it's lending a dollar...and sometimes it's putting everything on hold while you make a quilt to take away the tears of a 3 year old.

I'm lucky enough to be able to do that fairly easily at this stage in my life. I'm not working two jobs and juggling children anymore. I have the luxury of being able to ignore the phone, the doorbell and go play in my jammies all day if I want to.

Now on the lighter side of that I have to remember that 3 year old's are, for the most part, drama queens and she probably forgot about the fish within thirty minutes, but she will always remember that Gramma made her a quilt and doing it made me feel better for her. Win-Win situation. Thank you for all your complements and caring.:)

Archived