My julia qult!!

I made a small kid size quilt to have here to use when the grandkids visit. I know I messed up on the quilting and decided at the time I would frog it later...........now I can't find the mistake! Must not have been as bad as I thought. So, it will stay the way it is.........kids won't care anyway. :)

Originally posted by suzanp

Bonnie, I have to frog it, it is going to be on the stand for APQS in St; Marie aux Mines in France!!! I have to have something extra special to show, and this is it. Oh my!!!!!!!!!

Bummer.... In that case yes I too would frog.

Sharon, I had little to do with my Julia, it was a kit, sorry and happy to say, but I did pick out the backing fabric!!! When the kits are on sale I try to find the ones I like, and well, here is one. It is a timeless Treasures by Toby Lischko, it is an oldie, 2006 I think.

I did do all the piecing and everything else, and look, I am quilting it!!!!!

Yes, Joyce, Rebecca is super, she is my guardian angle!!! We talked the other day on skype and I saw her for real for the first time? it was the greatest!!! Made my day!!!

life is great, and remember dreams always come true!!!!

DH went out to get groceries!!!well, not fishing but that's good for now, it will take him hours to come back!!

Archived