Free chat is expensive!

As much as I love this forum it is so Not free!! I just ordered from Deloa-I have purchased Patty Jo's rulers, I have bought stencils, patterns & notions from many websites on this forum! Free chat?? ;):P;):P

Tom is allways telling me that I cannot singlehandedly fix the economy-I reply with "But I can try!" LOL

Post #996! 4 to go! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I do the same thing, but it's always an improvement over what I had or what I had been doing. I had the Edgerider wheels, which were better than what I had...then went to the MM's because of this list and what an improvement! I had the Leader Grips, which I liked way better than pinning or zippers...then went to the Red Snappers and again...what an improvement...and the list goes on. So keep the comments and reviews coming. :):):)

I so so agree!!!!:P Everytime I see a beautiful quilt and a new design I want to order the ruler or DVD. Just ordered the pocket handbooks from Darlene yesterday then found out it was Mctavishing design used but I wanted the handbooks too. So now I need to know what book or DVD of Karen's that's swirly design is in. LOL Help I need to go to rehab!!!!!

Originally posted by nanbrug

I so so agree!!!!:P Everytime I see a beautiful quilt and a new design I want to order the ruler or DVD. Just ordered the pocket handbooks from Darlene yesterday then found out it was Mctavishing design used but I wanted the handbooks too. So now I need to know what book or DVD of Karen's that's swirly design is in. LOL Help I need to go to rehab!!!!!

That would be, "Mastering the Art of McTavishing". It is a book and DVD set, available many places including Amazon. It is beautiful on a quilt.

Archived