Congratulations Claudia Pfeil

Congratulations Claudia! Linda Steller's quilt was withdrawn sometime ago. My tension spring broke when I was quilting it and, when I took the tension assembly out, it was on a weekend and all these metal shavings came out with it. Turned out they were from the original manufacturing of the machine, but I didn't know it, so I waited before using the machine again and missed my window in my schedule for getting my own stuff done. It was simply not meant to be.

Originally posted by Linda S

Congratulations Claudia! Linda Steller's quilt was withdrawn sometime ago. My tension spring broke when I was quilting it and, when I took the tension assembly out, it was on a weekend and all these metal shavings came out with it. Turned out they were from the original manufacturing of the machine, but I didn't know it, so I waited before using the machine again and missed my window in my schedule for getting my own stuff done. It was simply not meant to be.

So that is why I couldn't find it. Good to know I am not losing my mind!

Sue

Your mermaids were hung so you could see the back also. I was checking your tension! Tension? What tension? Perfection! I'm always curious...what thread are you using? It's shiny, so it must be synthetic...thin, ???

And how many crystals this time? 40,000 or more?:D

And your fabrics are all silk??? I feel so privileged to have seen it up close and in person. Your quilts are so inspirational Claudia. Keep up the great work!

Archived