Angel quilt for adoption auction

wow, look what I missed!! I hope mine comes out that beautiful. I will have to finish it quickly once I get home. I think they will be coming to visit in a few weeks and I want them to be able to take pictures of the baby with it.

I am keeping it a surprise. Mine will be the same as the original pattern. Maybe next time I will try to get fancy. I just love the pattern and can't wait to see it done, I used the batitiste white with a pink batick under it. I looks a darker pink than I had thought but I think I will like it. It is pretty much the same as the pillow with her name on it on my blog. that was my practice piece before I started the wholecloth. Hope you make lots of money on it Linda you did a fabulous job!!

Linda

I hope it brings in alot too, It certainly is worth it and then some. who wouldnt want this keepsake for a new baby. Mine is done quilting, I just need to bind it and wash the markings out then when my daughter gets ready for the baby pictures I will present it to her as here is something you can use to throw under the baby for a back drop!! She cries at everything these days so I will give it with a box of tissue!!

Linda

I do just love being the Gramma my grands call me Gramma JeanneThey all had so many Grammas that the kept them straight by adding our names, my grands have a Gramma Kim, Jeanne, Sharon, Kay, Elizabeth, Shirley, Jennifer, Irene, and Chris or Chrissy some are Great Grammas so they surely don't lack for maternal love and affection. In Most cases my husband is the only Grampa that they have, He is either Grampa Bob or Paw Paw!

Yes it is wonderful and I am so happy to be starting again with a newborn, just can't get enough of her!!

Archived