NQR Prayers Needed, UP Date

Last week my dad passed away after a short illness. Today my mother is having gallbladder surgery and in six weeks she will have a mastectomy for stage 2 breast cancer. Our family is spreed all over including Italy. The ones that can't be here to support mom/grandma are hurting. Please pray for my family.

I thank you in advance cause I know this is a great group of prayer warriors.

Up date; Surgery went well and Mom should be home tomorrow afternoon. Thank You all. :)

Oh Joyce, I'm so sorry you and you family is having to deal with so much all at once. Losing one's Dad or any parent is so hard and hurts so bad. prayers all coming your way for all your family and especially your mom. Hugs for (((you)))!!!!

prayers to you sorry for your loss I'm a breast cancer survivor(7 years) so I will say special prayers for your mother. She is doing exactly what I was going to do if they found more than the original lump and if it somes back they are both going. take care and know that the positive energy is flowong in your direction

as ever

Dale

Hugs and prayers are coming your way. It is so hard to go through. My brother is having his 3rd cancer surgery next week. So I feel your pain and fear. Just know that all of us are hugging you and your family. It does feel good to know that there are people out there for you.

Guest Linda S

Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. It's never easy to lose a loved one, and parents are especially hard, no matter our stage in life. I pray your mom will make it through both surgeries fine and go on to a full recovery. Comfort and hugs to both those of you who can and can't be with her.

Archived