• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie, Let's do classes. I am looking for for hostesses.

Judy. I will bring what I can to Australia.

Chermitch. I used Rondas' Mini Arc. I have it on my website. I have a free shipping special right now with the purchase of 2 DVD's and the rest of your order through the 4th.

Debbie, No I wish it was mine. I love it.

Libby,. Measure...nope, just eyeballed it. I did 4 lines a quarter inch apart. You can use your hopping for measure, and left about an inch in between.

I like to create a faux cornerstone.

I am very please with the filler in the appliqued border.

Thank you all for you kind comments.

I am going to send the piecer of this glorious quilt a link so she can read all these wonderful comments. She is such a highly talented quilter and her applique skills are absolutely incredible. Myrna also did such a fantastic job on the quilting - the quilting just makes this quilt sing. I truly hope she will enter it into some shows. It is beautiful in all ways.

Myrna - we belong to an online group and I think there will be many there encouraging her to enter it into a show. She has a dear friend who has moved from the Lancaster area who is also so talented in both piecing and applique. They are both wonderful, talented women.

I still enjoy and look at your DVD - I also need to buy more of them! I always refer to yours - all the time.!

Archived