Another Denny story--he cracks me up

We paid the fire insurance today (gulp!) and I mentioned to Den what I thought the replacement/re-sale value might be for my 2004 Milli.

I said I wanted to let him know what to ask for it if I "go first".;)

Unless, of course his new wife might like to have it...

He said "Well, she'll be too young to drive around such a big machine. Maybe her mother would like to have it."

See what I deal with every day??:P:P:P

Very funny!!! I can't believe he said that! Well on second thought maybe. Do you need for Bobby to straighten him out? He should be in Washington in April!

Edit~~~~ Bobby said he couldn't straighten Dennis out.

Sorry~~~Sounds like you may have to just enjoy your wonderful Dennis as he is!:P:P:P:P

Originally posted by Dave-Jane

Personally I don't think a man cave would help me if I were to say the same! I think a really high voice and Some severely neutered items would have me thinking, "Now why did I say that!"

Grasshopper

Just to set your mind at ease. We can only kill you once or neuter once so unless it's a major offense. Pretty sure scampering to your cave is allowed. However, a smart smart lad as yourself would know just how far to push that. :)

My husband said that once and I pointed at our youngest daughter and oldest grand-daughter (who were both in their twenties at the time) and said "Really???....this is what you want????" He almost snorted coffee out of his nose. Never has said it since.

Archived