Show Update Picture Added!!!130 X 130 Flowers in the Cabin~Customer Quilt

Debbie: "I hope the woman is still alive to see the quilt finished."

The piecer is traveling three days with her nurse/caregiver to see this quilt in the show.. I wanted to go and meet her but I had other commentments for this Saturday, I plan on going over on Sunday, if I get up early enough to make it before the show is over! LOL It's about a five hour drive for me I think.

The tiny feather background is one I made up, or at least I never remember seeing it anywhere, I would give credit if I did. I think I am going to name it Pillow Fight,:P:P

Cindy: "One more WOW won't hurt, will it?" NEVER!! It 's just music for me!!! Thank you!

Shar,

You need to make this your avatar picture! It doesn't matter if it's a small show. It won. Last year I walked into a very small show and saw a quilt I did with a blue ribbon and the guild's choice of best quilt ribbon. I was more thrilled with that than the blue ribbon on mine. It's just a wonderful feeling to know that your work is admired. Congratulations again.

That is one gorgeous quilt, both the applique/piecing AND the quilting! Congrats on all the ribbons - I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

Gee, I think I know who should teach the Background Fill class in July!;)

Guest Linda S

Oh how cool! I'm glad you got to go see the quilt hanging it the show. You did a beautiful job of quilting it. Congratulations on the ribbons!

Archived