NQR - My quilting room visitors today

Adopted a couple Pom/spaniel mixes from the SPCA yesterday. Hubby and wife. We call them Edy and Falco. They came in to visit me while quilting today and yes, I'm quilting on Mother's Day 'cause it's what I WANT TO DO! Aren't they the cutest?

post--13461908543258_thumb.jpg

Love the dogs. My cat comes to visit with me all the time too. I have a special chair that she likes to sleep on next to me when I am sewing. They are so precious and it makes me happy to see them. I am in my sewing room too, because I WANT to sew today too.

Guest Linda S

Aw - bless you for adopting such cuties. I dread going to the pound as I want to bring them all home with me. My Sadie made it easy for me the last time, as she picked me out as soon as I walked into the room.

I put some leftover batting on the chair and my little one has a soft bed to sleep on when she comes to visit me in my sewing room. She's from the pound too. I believe in rescue animals from the Humane Society. I have 4 animals I adpoted from the pound. There are too many animals that need loving and a good home. Good for you :)

post--13461908546859_thumb.jpg

Archived