Merry Christmas to Everyone at APQS

p akers

The last quilt is finished and out the door for this Christmas , thanks to a great machine and the staff ( that has so much patience ,integrity that is showed with this company . I wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. Please remember the reason for the season ... May God Bless All Of You

Pat Akers

My Penny just left Iowa yesterday, headed my way. A good possibility

it will get delayed in route because of the storm.

She isn't due until after Christmas so it really won't matter.

I do send a Huge Merry Christmas to the APQS owners and staff,

May it be fun, healthy and safe thru the holidays and on into the

New Year!!

Rita and Himself.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! It's always nice to hear that your work is appreciated, and we can't tell you enough how much your loyalty, support, and faith in us means to us as well!

We are covered in white today! The factory is working with a skeleton crew, and I'm working from home today looking out at 13 inches of snow that must be scooped later today when the blizzard winds die down. It's nice to have a white Christmas, but it's equally as nice to have it spread out a bit and not all dumped at once!

We are open through tomorrow, and then closed December 24, 25 and on January 1.

To all of our extended APQS family members....Merry Christmas! May God's blessings shine upon you at this holy time, and may all your wishes come true.

Best of the season wishes for Christmas and the New Year from "across the pond".

You could send some of the white stuff south as we desperately need some rain. Looks like we willhave a brown Christmas this year.

APQS service has just been shown to be fantastic again. 8 days for parts to be sent and received across the pond. I am impressed as much with the postal services too.

To the wonderful APQS staff and all my family members here on the forum, may the peace and joy and hope of the true reason for this season, be upon you all. May the new year find the world a better and safer place. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Archived