Video Tour of APQS Showroom in Louisville, Ky

I did a quick video tour of the new APQS Showroom in Louisville, Ky. Take a look at all we have to offer. Plus there are loads of machine quilting classes being offered- both hands on and lecture/demo. You can find a list of the classes here. Sign up for the monthly enewsletter so you are notified of any new classes and we post them over on the Quilted Joy Facebook page too! 

We've got APQS notions you can purchase through our online store too along with lots of other longarm specific products

If you are nearby, please stop in and say hello! We have a monthly longarm gathering the second Wednesday of every month from 10-11:30ish that is a just a free social event with a small program offered each month. 

There are lots of great things happening here- get in here and be a part of it!

Wow! Beautifully organized and friendly.

That back room is wonderful! The high ceiling makes a great display area for your samples. What a great place to work!

Are the customers at the back charged for using the machines (DSM) or is it a sewing group? It looks like a place that would draw stitchers of all kinds.

Thanks so much, everyone!

I've been working hard at getting everything set up and now I'm focusing on putting together some awesome class retreats and events. I'm also working on adding all the longarm notions/supplies to my website- QuiltedJoy.com 

If you are going through Louisville on your way down I-65, please stop by!

Archived