Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wow the time does fly by. Another year almost gone. I still have so may things I want to accomplish.

Is anyone going to have a white Thanksgiving? It is a sunny 70's day here in Southern Utah. But supposed to get cold on Thanksgiving day, well maybe 50. I sometimes miss the Indiana fall and early winter.

Anyway, have a wonderful Holiday season and take any opportunity to curl up with your favorite quilt.

Myrna

Myrna, Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone at the chat too!

It will be cold here in Ohio, some flurries, no accumulation. When I lived in SW Colo. it was so interesting to listen to the radio and hear the weather - it was warm in the Uncompaghre Valley where we lived in Montrose, but usually snow above 10,000 feet! I always thought that was odd since I grew up in near the Appalachins (sic?) and the highest peak was a bit over 900 feet. LOL And the ski reports were always a MUST.

Enjoyed your video, watched it with a big bowl of popcorn and a quilt on my knees! You are toooo cute!

Hope to see ya in Chillicothe... don\'t know yet!

Durango, Co has been having 65 degree weather. But all the forcast say we could get hit on Thursday and Friday with snow. It could go on the other side of the mountain and miss us (we know how correct those weather forcast are).

We need the moisture but I hope it does not show up until Friday.

I hope everyone has a terrifice turkey day. I have sworn t this year not to eat sooo much. (Yeah Right, who am I kidding!).

Sonja:

I used to come to Animas when Jackie Robinson had it... I had a store in Montrose in the \'90s. I also sold ads for the CO Country Register... koool little magazine.

Hope the roads stay dry and that the ski resorts have a great year!

(how would that happen?)

A white Thanksgiving? Sure, ya betcha! We also had a white Halloween and the white stuff is here to stay in my neck of the woods through all the holidays until April.

It\'s nice to be back home and cooking in my kitchen. We are staying at home and I am making all the traditional turkey day fixings.

I wish all of you a wonderful thankful day with your families. Enjoy the true spirit of the season. :)

Looks like this turkey is having a white Thanksgiving, too. Gobble Gobble!

post--13461898771795_thumb.jpg

I don\'t know if we\'ll get white from snow or just frost.:P

They said it would cool off fast, but I didn\'t believe it until I felt it.

Left the house at 12:30, 72 degrees, kiddos mad cuz I made them take coats. Get home from preschool at 4:30 it\'s 42 degrees. Geez Looeez!

Of course it they say we WON\'T get snow I\'ll have 2 ft and be snowed in.

Happy Thanks Giving to you all.

I am so thankful for SO many things, I am very blessed (you all have seen 3 of my blessings recently) but I am very thankful for all the wonderful people on this list who have been so helpful to me and so many others.

Angels on your body.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mryna and the rest of you too!

We are suppose to have rain in Atlanta, which we really need, so I will be thankful for that.

It is a time to reflect on the many blessing we have Sharon! I will be doing that myself, as I have all year. Can\'t be with family as my DH has to work at the hospital on Friday. But that will give me a day to QUILT!!

Happy turkey day everyone!

Hey Myrna! and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No snow in Raleigh, NC for sure. We\'re expecting mid-70s today and 40s on Friday! Roller-coaster weather is typical for this area...where 8 months out of the year you get to keep 2 wardrobes in your closet to cover the temperature swings.

The fall foliage has been the best I\'ve seen in as long as I can remember.

We do indeed have lots to be thankful for, don\'t we?

Everyone be safe!

Anita

Hope everyone has a blessed, happy and safe Thanksgiving! No white in sight in the Houston area at all, 82 with storms today, then down to 57 tomorrow, and on down to 50 by Saturday! Ha! Welcome to Texas! We did actually get 6 inches of snow on Christmas Eve a couple of years ago, first time in 20 years for this area, and even longer in the area I live in which is just south of Houston. That was really great to wake up Christmas morning and open the blinds. I had not paid any attention to the forecast at all since we usually just get rain!

Hey Rita!

Small world!

Did you know we have a longarm guild in the Carolinas? We\'re meeting in High Point in January. Drop me an email if you\'d like to connect some time or to go to a meeting. We had an inaugural show in September...pretty good attendance.

Isn\'t this chat great for meeting people in your own neighborhood? :D

Anita

plubota@yahoo.com

Same to all of you.

Have a Blessed and Wonderful Holiday. The Holidays are kinda sad for me this year but none the less I still have so much to be greatful for. I lost a sister this past July at the tender age of 33. She left behind 4 children for my parents to raise. The oldest at 15 just this past week went to live with her Dad for the first time in her life. Five major family members lost in the past two years and three hanging on prayers. My sister this year and her 9 year old two years this Christmas at the age of 9 with cancer. I think we all have this stage in our life when it seem to just pour but we endure and go on and cling ever so close to each other and talk often of the wonderful memories.

The Holidays don\'t seem the same to me without my small children running around or here to Help put up the Christmas Tree with me. Putting up the Tree last night made me Miss them terribly and in my mind I could see them reaching under the Tree to shake a present that was of course unlableled so they just were not sure which one was theirs. They counted the days until they would find out.

Happy Holidays Everyone,

God Bless

Grammie Tammie

We had frost when I got up this morning, "They" said that we would have it so I brought in all of the plants that we have room for. Can\'t believe that it is Holiday time of 2007! Do you remember that Y2K thing? when was that?

At this time of year I always miss the snow but I would not move back to Missouri just to have it for the holidays. I would like to have around two feet of snow about 4 days before Christmas and have it all melted and gone by Jan 1st.

A SAFE and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

In the next few weeks I will be in Oregon to see my dear friend Suzanne. We plan to travel there so I\'m excited to see this beautiful state mostly Grants Pass and Portland.

This will be my first time to Oregon and I cannot wait. I understand it is Breathtaking!!!!! TWO full weeks of Beauty!

I plan to take alot of photos of the beautiful Scenery.

Tammie, How great that you will be visiting up here! The entire state of Oregon is beautiful--the coast, Mt. Hood, Willamette Valley, mountains in the middle and high desert to the East (you know, Sisters and Bend). Portland--well, Powell\'s Books, OMSI, Zoo, Rose Garden, Japanese Garden and the best of all--Fabric Depot!!!! You will drive past Linda Stellar and (name removed) as you travel north. My gosh, that state has everything!!! Have a great trip. Happy holidays to all!

Wishing you all a very blessed Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for my friends, wonderful family, home & good health.

Not to mention how fortunate we are to live in the land of the free, America!:)

Blessings from my family to yours!:)

P.S. Tammie, hope to see you when you travel up North!;)

Anita and RitaR, Hi! Right now, I live in Ohio, but we are hoping to move to the Fort Mill area of SC. (just south of charlotte) All of my kids and grandkids live in that area! I DON\'T have a longarm yet, but researching for one and wanting one! What are these meetings you are talking about? Is there anywhere close to there that sells APQS or HQ16? There is no one around here at all. There is a store in Columbus that sells HQ16, but that is a llittle over 2 hours away. We are in such a desolate place that we don\'t even have a quilt shop or even a joann\'s fabric store near us!! I do lots of internet shopping!Thanks for the info! linda

Archived