Total Newbie

Hi Everyone, I thought I would join in as I finally took the plunge today and ordered a Millenium. I have been reading all of your posts for almost a year, trying to figure out what machine would work for me as well as the courage to actually do this.

I gotta say all of your posts went a long way with making my decision. So I thank all of you.

I am so excited, they tell me my machine will be ready to ship next Wednesday. Tomorrow I start getting her room cleaned up and ready to go for when she gets here.

Congrats on your new member of the family. Get those home cooked "MRIs" ready to eat in a jiffy cuz you will lose track of time....;) And we quilters do have priorities and sometimes cooking and eating are not part of the plan (including going to the bathrooom...lol) ! ;) Please share your latest news and photos and everything. We love it!

Hi Gail,

Your offically part of the "family"! :)

We have an awesome NW group, like Linda said you\'ll have to join us in March!

We all look forward to helping/inspiring you anyway we can & watching you grow in your passion for LA quilting, too fun!

Gail,

Welcome to the chat...or should I say The Chat! As you know there is a wealth of information here, and some really great people always ready and willing to share.

Congratulations on your new Millie! Wow, I can only remember the anticipation, hummm!

Oh, and we are very visual...don\'t forget that...we love pictures.

I\'m so happy to see so many NW people on chat...that is my favorite part of the country, so next time we are there I will have plenty of people to stop by and say "hey".

Have fun...and don\'t forget to breathe...oh, and sleep well now, cause it ain\'t happening starting the night before she arrives!!;)

Hi Gail!! Welcome!! I know your excitement!! MY new baby gets here on MONDAY!!! We tracked it yesterday, and it is sitting.....JUST SITTING down in Dayton, about 45 min. away from me!!!! OH! so Close, but so far away~ Isn\'t it exciting beyond excitement???!!!! I\'m like you. This chat is a BIG part of why I decided to really do it, and I have to Thank Myrna for her help.... if it weren\'t for her, I would still just be dreaming.... Thank you EVERYONE on this chat!!! It is a dream of about 4 years coming true on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can\'t say thank you enough.....REALLY!! Gail, this is the start of a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!yaahooo!!! linda

Archived