NQR--bobbin holder

Gee I could just kick myself now. We use a styrofoam (paper) plate when we do margaritas. I had one of those things in blue but it didn\'t seem to hold all my bobbins. I\'ve since purchased a foam thing with little spaces scooped out to hold about 60 bobbins and it sits on the plexiglass tray on my LA.

OK so let me guess.........

Linda was having bobbin tension problems so after some hair-pulling moments, she finally said "forget this!" (actually used other words we won\'t mention here) and dumped the bobbins and went straight for the tequila.

So, did I get the story just about right?

Works for me! :P

Linda - I saw this a couple of days ago while at our DD\'s home. I started laughing and called her over - she asked for one for her birthday:o:o along with a bottle of taquelia(sp) to go with it. You\'re so inventive. Cheers :cool:

Very smart!! Now you need to find a little lid to snap over the top and you are ready to add it to a travel bag and head for a nice warm beach..... ahh... that sure sounds good to me!

:D:P

p.s. Angela - you took out the bobbin holder! Good for you, I added it in there! Kind of funny to follow these things......;)

Archived