Red/Black/White Quilt

Renae

this is the back of it and it is WILD!!! But I love it! She warned me it was wild but I told her.........I loved it and it really was cool with the quilt. What do you think????

It is just as red as the top but doesn't look that way in the picture........again, it is me so consider the source..........:D

Renae Gamel

post--13461900706271_thumb.jpg

I love wild! It looks orange, but I know what it's like to fiddle with the lighting to get just the right picture. Depends on the light bulbs in the room--incandescent or fluorescent will give an entirely different hue. AND whether you use flash or not. If we could all have those fancy professional photographer flash attachments and the silver reflective umbrellas and boards--then we could take those wonderful award winning photos too.

All I have is a miniature Minolta and a rechargeable battery--works for me.

I love that "popcorn" E2E! (right?) I did it on a Christmas tablecloth and it reminded me of snowballs and fluffly clouds.

I can't quite see the variegated thread changes, but red/black sounds perfect for this quilt. Thanks for posting pix.

Renea

This is a popular quilt - I did this one a while back and love it - an xmas gift and will be hard to part with. I think Mary Beth quilted this for come of her customers. Anyway, I did CL Swirls on mine. This quilt works with so many patterns - you did a great job and I think most of us like the popcorn pattern.

I also know how hard it is to get pictures. I have a decent camera - not professional - but am constantly trying to figure out how to get good pictures. I think natural light is the best.

Archived