Psalm quilt photos...

Here it is, the Psalm quilt.... it came out ok, I think my customer will be happy with it. There were a few problems, like not seeing an open seam and running the machine under it and getting stuck! I fixed it. But then there were others and I wasn't about to take the quilt off and fix 'em all! I sewed over them as best I could. Very frustrating! Anyway, I'm happy with the outcome!

Here ya go! I will be adding these in separate posts, there are 5 pictures total.

Too big...??? I'll readjust.

post--13461900746268_thumb.jpg

Thanks everybody!

Yeah, Jeanne, it's great to have another customer quilt under my belt... My In the Garden one is hanging at the LQS, and hopefully someone will like my work and let me have the privilege of quilting theirs too....

Laura, the quilt told me what to do... I just followed the stars!

Bobbi,

When I see creativity like this, I am blown away! I wouldn't have thought to make a plain block look like a pieced block as in the star quilted blocks and then the different treatments you used on them. I love this forum, there is so much to learn from you all!

Robin

Linda C, I think she got it somewhere in Ohio. Not sure where though and I don't know if it was a pattern, but I'm thinking maybe it is since this is her first and those stars are not the easiest to piece right off the bat. Maybe google Psalm fabric... Sorry!

Thanks Sherrie B... Your'e so cute..!

Robin, I appreciate your comments about my creativity... I stared at that quilt for a week before I realized what to do with it - then it just flowed!

EPILOGUE:

Delivered the quilt on Monday and Nancy was like a little kid!!! She was overwhelmed when she saw it transformed! She's soooo proud of her quilt now and can't wait to show it around before she donates it to the church! I am so happy for her! That alone was the best payment! To know that she was so down on herself about the piecing and then seeing it quilted changed her mind completely!!! Sure I didn't make much on it but her enthusiasm alone was worth it.

Archived