Padukah Bound!!!

So that's how you do what you do? So fresh and white and I do love the double piano key border. Imagine spending all that time doing that lovely applique. tsk tsk just lovely! I hope you do well at Padukah--congratulations Caron. Thank you for that gorgeous Rose Log Cabin that has won so many hearts too!

OOhh YES! It's gorgeous! I love how you did the border with the applique flowers. Such a wonderful honor and congratulations, Caron. I am so happy and proud of you!!!

We have some real talent out there and so many mentors to look up to. I want to thank you, Caron, and all the others here who share so openly. You mean so much to me and I am grateful for your help and advice. THANKS!! :)

I wish I could go to Paducah this year and see all these beautiful quilts! Some day...

Caron , Oh yes I do remember that quilt when you posted a pic , I saved it in my files for my friend has a stash of fabric like the one used in the quilt . I showed her the pic , said you make the quilt I can quilt it just like Caron did :D:D:D:D thats just tooo funny . Really I said I would try to quilt it like that .

I am doing the happy dance with you . What an honor for you :cool:

Archived