All you lucky ladies going to MQS....from those who want to know!

Hey Chat Girlfriends!

There are so many of us who are completely jealous of you all! Please take lots of pictures to share with us, and please include names if you would!!!

Tell us about all the new gadgets, fabric, patterns, designers, winners, etc! We can't wait to share in your fun!

Hopefully next year!!!

Luv -b

I'll be happy to share and I can tell you I'm so happy to be able to go! I'm usually the one sitting here reading about all of you going. I hope to meet some of our chat friends in person, but I know it will be hard to recgonize the names as I don't alway look at them, but I do know you by your pictures. See you soon.

Joanne, we will have a table with a big sign that says APQS CHAT (I wish APQS would make us a professional sign..but for now it is my childish cut and paste method). You can't miss us. Stop by the table and pick up your ribbon that will identify you to everyone that you are an APQS chatter...you will meet all kinds of people with that ribbon :o (is that good or bad :o).

I'll be at the APQS Chat Table on Monday morning, with a big roll of blue ribbons, so we can find each other throughout the week.:P

But you won't recognize me by my avatar photo - earlier this week I did what I probably shouldn't have done - gave my sister-in-law, the hairdresser, free reign over a new "do".........:o

Barb I can't wait to see you and Renae on Sunday!

I will take tons of pictures and will update my blog on the road. I will post pictures on my site for everyone to look at. Let me know if there is something specific you would like pictures of!!! It's my first year at MQS so I know the feeling of seeing it through others pictures!

I will be there looking for you Barb - my first glass starts at 8:00 a.m. - - - Someone will have to help me with my camera though.... My Dear Husband bought me a memory card too, that holds up to 400 photos..... now I just need to figure-out how to use it!!

Judi,

I will get there as early as they will let us in - we're just staying across the street at the Marriott. If I remember correctly, we can get in around 7:30? Anybody else remember when they open on Monday morning?

Good morning ladies,

I have been quilting for about a yr now on my Millie and lovin' it. Coming to MQS tomorrow. I'm a little shy in meeting people as is my friend who is coming with me is as well. I would love to talk to alot of you from this this forum or at least listen to learn, as I read it alot and have learned much. I will probably recognize faces before I would remember names. anyway, I am so excited, I can't stand it. Hope I have the opportunity to meet some of you. Maybe I can stop by your tables.

Archived