NQR - candid camera of sorts

OK so I'm being bad! I work at a college in NY. My assistant is helping out with another event today so I'm in the office by myself. I have a private office off of the main suite and don't have direct access to who is coming in so we installed a camera so that I can see who is there. Well today students are dropping off their timesheets and my assistant put a bin on her counter and put a note telling students to drop their timesheets. Well of course each student comes in has to read the previous students timesheet. So I don't say a word until I see them assume the position and then I yell very loudly, "Just drop off your timesheet!" LOL you should see them jump! I wonder if they will do it again? It is hilarious watching them look around to see how I saw them! I have to admit I've been here since 6:30 this morning and it is giving me a good chuckle! Just thought I'm make you laugh too.

Heidi, run in and turn the top one over, or place a sheet of blank paper on the pile, see if they snoop past that. I'd love to see a copy of that tape,. but KNOW that's a NO-NO.

Awww shoot,. too late, I hope you've escaped for home by now, or long ago.

Dory,

Worse than the God voice, I used the MOM voice! LOL it was so funny to see their reactions and it was how amazing they dropped their timesheet in the basket and ran out the door! Of course that was after they shot a look around to see how I saw them!

Rita - yup right gone for the day! I was there by 6:30 am. There was a big event, not mine, but my boss was involved so I came in early to help out. The gal that is supposed to run it is an idiot and she should be saying extra thanks tonight for all the people that bailed her out!

Too bad there was no entertainment today! LOL I did think of lots of other things I could do in response to the snooping! I might give my assistant the day off in 2 weeks just so I can have some more fun. This time though I'll have to come up with something new as it just won't have the same affect! Today we had leftover food so we sent out an email and you wouldn't believe everybody that was around. I think I'll use that line next time I need them to come sign something or need workers to get something done!

That is soooo funny, Heidi! I know what you mean with humor and job stress. I want one of comedian Jeff Dunham's talking puppet dolls. I have my eye on Achmed The Dead Terrorist. (SILENCE! I keel you!) I handle the credit and collections for a manufacturer and supplier of construction materials. In this economy this how I make my living....please pray for me, I'm back on steroids! LOL!! Maybe you should pray for the customers!

Archived