do me a favor?

Ok girlfriend. I sang to him. (in spelling) I bet you looooove that commercial where the girl slips her bikini top on her unsuspecting partner and he gets a bikini burn huh?!!!! ;):P Me too. My kind of humor. Hope you BOTH enjoy his birthday!!

Tracey:P

you guys are the bestest! he LOVED it!!! i was sitting next to him (for explanation reasons) and he open his email folder and they were all from different people with mostly the same subject line: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ....he recieved birthday wishes from the UK, australia, norway, canada, finland, and of course from here in the good ole U.S.A. and if you haven't checked yet- he sent thank yous to everyone in return...

i can't express my appreciation! if you ever wanna email birthday bomb someone, let me know...

some had questions about cake:

(he said stop by and he'd be more than willing to share)

post--13461902114873_thumb.jpg

Great picture. He looks like a keeper to me! I didn't get to wish him Happy Birthday because I didn't sign on until the 8th but it sounds like you had a great response. One of my friends arranged for 50 different people from all over to send a neighbor of hers birthday greetings for her 50th birthday.

yup, it is a largemouth bass....no lures though. all good rednecks {should} know that putting fishing lures with hooks on anyhting edible is a bad idea...:)

we both are into fishing and hunting....so it was only natural to have a fish cake...

then after cake we actually went fishing....no luck tho....totally skunked

p.s. i saw the big fix episode....how cool was that! i liked the part where they turned the oil 'back on' and it roared as it went back thru the pipe...cool....the pipe is bigger than i thought....

if you missed this post yesterday- its okay if you wanna do a belated wish...he's loving all the attention from all the "girls" (his words)

he is such a hoot to live with....he has this quick witted sense of humor that meshes with mine....and i LOVE that about him....

and he's never met a stranger, just don't upset him- he can carry a grudge like no one i've ever seen...:P

Archived