I need some ideas for yellow brick road FINISHED QUILT PICS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Linda, I know this won't help for this quilt but I ordered the double bubble design board from R&S Designs. They work with the designer.I am picking it up on wednesday at innovations. It is a great design but I cannot follow a panto to save my life so I buy templates. I have already got a customer who wants this design so I am looking forward to using it on her quilt. I love boards.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Nora, Hi! I do not have a CL or any of the board things.... can I use these R&S boards by themselves? How do you use them? What do you follow them with? I think I might have wasted my $ buying the double bubble panto....that thing is HARD!!! I don't think there is anyway I will ever be able to follow that one to make it look good! I have done pantos with pretty much good results....but certainly not the double bubble!!:o Thanks for the info! linda

Hi Linda,

Originally posted by lindasewsit

............. Well, I purchased the "Double Bubble" panto, to do on it. Well,,,,,I just got done frogging my first start on the row.... It is not as easy as I thought, .............

You should see my efforts on this panto:P. I am glad I am not the only one with square circles (or squares that look like circles):cool:!!

Nice job with the the all over.

Regards,

yes, that makes sense, it's just that if you can only do a "section" of the side border at a time, do you stop at the beginning or ending of a line? if you were to crosshatch the entire area from rail to rail, there would be stops and starts in the center of the lines?

I will try to attach a "drawing" of what I'm trying to ask.

Thanks!

post--13461902568791_thumb.jpg

Archived