NQR Cousin Patty is HOME (Birthday Photos)

Long story short-----

Thank you so much, can't think of enough words, you were great throughout this whole month--still can't believe she was there for a whole month to the day! She's home, pacemaker is behaving itself, she is weak, but sounds strong. She had some precious time bonding with "Cody" her chow dog mutt who missed her terribly. Neighbors and friends are flooding her with calls, visits, and food. She has to be really careful about exposure so she's insisting that anyone with a sniffle stay away.

This ends the saga of Cousin Patty. I will post pictures and followup in the future as she will allow.

Traditionally she has worn a princess crown on her birthday (which is tomorrow)--it's sort of a personal issue with her. Her DH brought the crown to the hospital for her to wear the last two days and she got lots of smiles and compliments from it. She figured she earned the title of "Princess" cause she had been there the longest time!:)

Oh I could go on and on, but I'm content to end it here. What wonderful comforters you are. May God bless you as you have blessed me.

Here's the birthday girl complete with crown and purple boa. That's Non-alcoholic punch, but real chocolate cake!

You're not seeing double--that's one of her sisters, Sheryl. They could pass for twins.

Patty did really well today. Not moving very fast, but enjoying the party. Her daughter surprised her by flying down from Boise for the evening and will stay until Saturday. The fruit arrangement was a gift from another sister who is out of town.

Such a great day--the weather was beautiful so we had the party out on the deck. What a blessing!

Note: Patty sends her thank yous to all who prayed for her!

post--13461902562763_thumb.jpg

Archived