I have been bit by the Wholecloth Bug - and used my Quiltazoid too

Okay, so I have to get a quilt off the frame before I can start to play... and because I am lazy I just need to ask.

Kristina - was it difficult to do the start and stops on the circles? I am trying to find a way to integrate QZ'ing into what I am working on right now, ha ha.

Originally posted by roberta

Kristina - was it difficult to do the start and stops on the circles? I am trying to find a way to integrate QZ'ing into what I am working on right now, ha ha.

I had one start/stop per circle. I just tied/buried as I went. It goes pretty fast in my opinion.

As Heidi said...the QZ is really addictive. You may wind up MIA...I mean SIA...Stitching in Action. :P

Thanks Kristina - I am going to need to just throw some fabric on there and play. I was thinking the stop/start would work on the quilt I have on the frame, mostly because I just want to play, but in my mind I couldn't make it work with the pattern. I will have to think of something else quick and easy so I can get started on my first whole cloth, ha ha. Your beautiful work just got me so excited :D

Hey, I recognize this pattern. You will NOT be able to put in a half spiro...because of how they are stitched.

Well, I take that back. You could do it...but it will take quite a few starts/stops to make it work out. And, you will have to keep turning the crank to the next spot on the design. It is doable.

Why not try something like this: remember, I am not good at paint, but here goes.

post--13461902745109_thumb.jpg

Wow your fast. Interesting idea. :) I have already quilted the borders and inner sashing. I had a freehand pattern I was going to do on the light, but haven't done that yet, so maybe I can do something like this. I will trace it out and lay it over and see how it looks. Thanks... if I do this, I will send you a picture.

Archived