I have been bit by the Wholecloth Bug - and used my Quiltazoid too

Way to go, Kristina! I love it! I finished my friend's Christmas wall hanging this morning using the Quiltazoid to do clamshells in the middle. I love your design with the Quiltazoid! So who's going to do the first Trapunto with it??? Or is it out there and that person's not coming forward yet???

Beautiful, Kristine. Will all of you QZ ladies please stop posting these pictures, LOL. You have all of us "non-QZ'rs" salivating. This is not good for our dispositions or our pocketbooks! My DH says no more purchases this year! Just kidding, love the pictures, love the ideas, love the inspiration! Congratulations on your new toy!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by CindyT

I love your design with the Quiltazoid! So who's going to do the first Trapunto with it??? Or is it out there and that person's not coming forward yet???

You been reading my mind Terry! LOL I've got a quilt planned...just need time to execute!

Heidi, I'm not Terry, but I figured you probably had something brewing for a Trapunto with the QZ. :cool:

Can't wait to see what all of the new and upcoming QZ owners are going to do with theirs! It's so much fun.

Kristina, I still have the sample that Adam and Linda gave me at MQS hanging on my wall. :D It was eye candy until they could get my QZ produced and shipped.

Originally posted by Sharon M

Beautiful Kristina! ... wouldn't those make awesome pillows?! lots and lots of cushions to throw on my couch..... if you get too carried away and don't know what to do with all your samples, I like anything in earthtones!! :P:P;)

This is actually a charcoal gray.

I love earthtones too. I will remember you Sharon. :D

Archived