Website up and running

Just checked it out will i'm sitting in a hotel eating my breakfast in Prince Albert, SK.....so close!! The website looks great and the slide show loaded very fast for me.

Looks like you covered it all, I don't see anything missing that should be included.

Great job!

Thank for such wonderful feedback. As far as my pricing is concerned for custom, anything from the front covers that, including meanders etc, so it is an appropriate starting point.

Shannon, S/R looks impressive, just like all the letters behind a lawyers name, haha,

I will pass all these comments on to my designer. Thanks you so much

Looks good to me - simple to work through the site. You might make the little pictures of the machine head larger. Since people need to click on these rather than the words themselves I would make them larger for emphasis - many of us just go for the words - which of course I did - didn't read your little note. All in all, very nice!!:D

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Looks fantastic Monika. I love your slideshow of quilts. Very pretty.

You have covered everything I believe. I do agree with Marie though. I don't think Custom should be less than .025 cpsi either. :)

I know what you are saying, I have toyed with that many times. Last night I quilted 4 baby Quilts in a matter of 75 minutes. The fall into a minimum charge category and all where done freemotion with loops, stars, hearts and meander. I feel so "guilty" charging $40.00 for each one because it took no time to do it from the front. I guess that is something I have to get over. The same when someone wants an all over simple meander, that is 2 cpsi. (outrages prices the machine quilters charge..... just kiddin) that is something to work on for sure.

Your feedback is wonderful ladies. I gave my Designer the link to this Forum thread and hope she has a look.

It looks great! The only feedback is to have a photo of you wearing your pretty smiling face. People like to see a nice picture of their quilter. :) Maybe a picture of your cute puppies. Maybe even a photo of your view outside looking at your lovely property. People like to envision what you wrote describing Big River. Makes them more attached to you I think.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

It looks great! The only feedback is to have a photo of you wearing your pretty smiling face. People like to see a nice picture of their quilter. :) Maybe a picture of your cute puppies. Maybe even a photo of your view outside looking at your lovely property. People like to envision what you wrote describing Big River. Makes them more attached to you I think.

thanks Shana, I was thinking of a picture of my studio/machine, but I think I will put in a picture of my area.

Archived