Quilting the day away... FINALLY FINISHED! (photos)

Jan 6, 2010-----Scroll down to page 2 for photos if interested in vewing...

I am home quilting the most adorable customer quilt right now... I am having fun!!! I'm using DeLoa's appliguide ruler to echo quilt the background around the applique; it's a fabulous tool for this type of technique. THANKS FOR A GREAT PRODUCT, DELOA!! I LOVE IT!

I will post pics later; probably Sunday afternoon I will be done.

The name of the pattern is called Heart and Home designed by The Quilt Company. Here's a website photo of it. My customer added two extra borders to it; not sure what I'll do with those borders but I am doing these last anyway...

post--13461903056089_thumb.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the look of The Quilt Company's patterns. I am doing 2 of them. One, Garden Friends, was a BOM that I didn't get done last year and the BOM I am doing now is Rosebud Lane. I can't wait to quilt them, however, who knows when that will be. ;-)

I can't wait to see how a picture after you quilt it.

Originally posted by bhquilter

Shana,

That is a beautiful quilt-- what a wonderful way to start 2010!! Can't wait to see the finished pictures!

(Will you be at MQS again this year?)

Brenda J

A1 Elite

Hi Brenda!!!!! How are you sweetie??? I think of you often and glad you popped in. I'm doing good; I won't be at mqs this year and so sad I won't see my dear friends this year.... I fondly recall our visit last year and your friendly support and genuine kindness meant so much to me you'll never know how much I appreciated you!!!

I'm almost done with it ,,,,nothing fabulous... The customer wanted it quilted "just like it is in the pattern photo" quilting but it has been fun to do. I'll get pics posted Tuesday night.

You all are the best---love you all...

In very chilly Alaska ,,,,,,,

Archived