Quilting the day away... FINALLY FINISHED! (photos)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great job Shana. It is BEEEEEutifuLLLLL. You really made this quilt with your quilting.:D:D:D

If you aren't going to Kansas this year, then one of these times, you should come down and visit your sis here in Salem, then go to a Moxie meeting with me. We would have a blast......;)

You did not disappoint. It is, as usual, a super duper quilting job. You just make that quilt sing and dance. I so appreciate that you share your talent with us. now when are you coming down to Oregon so Patty Jo can bring you to the Moxie meeting? I don't suppose you could make it for this Saturday but how about next one?

Originally posted by anniemueller

......Do you have microdrive handles on your machine? ..... I was just wondering if I need DeLoa's appliguide too;)

Hi Annie,

Yes, I have the microdrive handles but I didn't use them this time. But now looking back at this project, I could have gotten some very very good control with the echo quilting if I used the microdrives plus DeLoa's appliguide tool. So, you got my curiosity now. I might try both together and see how they work as a team! :cool:

Anyway, that said, I am a "tool fool" and I love having all the cool gadgets to play with. But....You probably don't need the appliguide, but I will say that it is a very nice tool. You would like it, I'm sure!

OMG Shana, Your quilting is beautiful. Your customer is so lucky to have you as her quilter! I also appreciate your telling us which ruler/template you used for your designs, because I'm a newbie without any rulers -- at present. Will be meeting Marilee (Off the Edge rulers) in person this Sat. and you have given me insight into one of her rulers. You do beautiful work. I hope to follow in your footsteps one day. Keep inspiring us!! I love it. Stay warm. Dar: D:P

Archived