Pictures taken at R2CA -- Updated with pictures

Wonderful photos!!!! Thanks for posting - and Congratulations on the addition to the family!!:D Always worth being late for..... great reason!;)

Love the back of Ferrets quilt as much as the front - So cool! If I remember the back of Claudia's is pretty awesome too - that baby has to be heavy with all of those crystals!

[

Carol...You are not old enough to have a great-grandson! :)

Congratulations on the birth of that little guy. Did you make him a quilt yet?

Hey Sandra - That was great-grandchile #4. We had another great-grandson born last month. Yup, getting old. In my head I'm still young I hope.

Wow, Ferret, the Phoenix is just beautiful!

Linzi, I love, love the way you quilted those feathers on the log cabin blocks...beautiful!

I have seen Claudia's quilt up close and personal. She even lets me point to the strings that needed to be clipped before turning it in....I feel like I should have bowed before I touched it.

These show quilts are just spectacular.

I think I just drooled all over the laptop and ME. I've seen pictures of these before and they still amaze me. Lizzy, had not seen your before and I too love the way you quilted the feathers! All three are just down right awesome. Thanks Carol, for sharing the pictyres for us stuck in WARM FLORIDAnand others too!

Originally posted by sewlinzi

THANK YOU!!! It's so cool to see pics of the actual show so I'm delighted that you took the time to track the European quilts down for us:D

Linzi...I sent my daughter (the one that took the pictures) your thank you. She sent this back to me:

"Thanks. You can tell her that the task of looking for the quilts encouraged me to look more closely at quilts than I might ordinarily have. It was fun.' ;)

Archived