Look out New York and Rhode Island...

Plans are still very rough but thinking of arriving on April 8th at Newark, leaving on 11th to MQX by train or car, show and detours then back from Newark. That way we can fly direct from Scotland... going midweek may also be cheaper.

Want to visit Garment District in NY, order a fried egg just so they can ask me if I want it "easy over?", go to the folk art museum, maybe a show if there are any bargain tickets and whatever else turns up along the way!

Originally posted by Gator

Linzi, I'm so glad that it worked out. I love the "easy over" egg. Maybe that's why IHOP keeps making my eggs wrong they keep making them "over easy", the yolks are always hard instead of runny.:o

Well they get mine just fine.... I don't want a steak that "moos' when I stab it and I don't want any chicken crawling out of the egg...so "Ease Over" is how I would like it then, if that's the term for a VERY HARD YOLK....:P;):P

Originally posted by Bonnie

..and I don't want any chicken crawling out of the egg...so "Ease Over" is how I would like it then, if that's the term for a VERY HARD YOLK....:P;):P

Me too. No runny yolk for me either.

Linzi, Glad you and Tracy are travel buddies. and you were right...watch out NY and RI! The quilters are headed your way! :P

Archived