Prayer Request for my Dad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just talked with my dad. He sounded like he was on medication, like he was sleepy. He said that there is something on the left side of his stomach and they are going to go in with a scope tomorrow to see what they can find. He said that they think it is a gaul stone that they couldn't find when they took out his gaul bladder.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Thanks to all of you who live in the southern Missouri area that have offered to sit with my dad. I love you girls to pieces. I have decided that I should be there tomorrow. My brothers will both be there and Jen is going too because she is worried about her grandpa and doesn't want to be here if something should happen. She is a good egg!! So, sounds like a party at the hospital...wooo...hoooo :o:)

I just talked to my brother, today will just be a scope to take a look around. They will be putting Daddy out, but no surgery today. Terry said that Daddy is not in much pain today, so that is a good thing. Not sure what time they are doing the proceedure today, but will give an update when I find out something.

Archived